We do not share our mailing list with anyone EVER.
Deepening Open Communication Resiliency
A Level 2 workshop is 12-14 hours of direct instruction. Taking the concepts and skills from a Level 1, participants strengthen their abilities to apply NVC in their daily lives. The format is a mixture of self-reflection and active participation.
Participants will learn to:
- Monitor their connection to NVC consciousness moment to moment.
- Develop skills to "Do Over" a situation to gain self-connection and connection to others.
- Explore power dynamics in relationships - shifting from power over/under to power with.
- Create internal safety and develop emotional freedom.
- Express anger fully, safely and respectfully - yet powerfully.
- Hearing the "Yes" beneath any "No." Staying connected when both expressing or receiving a "No."
- Break patterns of thinking that lead to guilt, shame, anger and depression.
- Develop a self-empathy practice that empowers.
- Practice the NVC flow of dialogue.
- Have fun and connection while seeing the world with new tools.
workshop topics may include:
- Intimate Relationships
- Sharing NVC with Others
"This [Level 2] workshop brought home what I have used and learned from Level 1. Core beliefs that I matter [and] illusions of conflicting needs were especially timely. I was very satisfied with the presentation. Peggy was very sensitive to my needs. . . to explore, my judgements, that I matter, and (that) needs can be beautiful, not deficits."
– Kay D., Orland, ME
"After watching Peggy modeling NVC I was able to begin integrating this into my (clinical) practice....In many instances I have had dramatic breakthroughs in sessions with clients since this training."
- Daryne R., Bangor, ME